Monday, May 6, 2013

Tucker Up Adventures!


Hi Blissfully Miller readers! I'm Sarah and I blog over at Tucker Up. Over there you can find a lot about clothes, food, and DIY. Oh, and I can forget to mention how I ramble a lot about my husband Chris and our two pups, Wrigley and Bailey! I am approaching my first year of wedded bliss and just passed our first year owning our home. Come by and check out all the adventures of Tucker Up!

Chris and I at Jessica's wedding!
Jessica and I are friends in real life...I know, take a moment a soak it all in. We aren't just virtual friends! We met a couple years ago in graduate school and hit it off right away. 

We love shopping and margaritas and we are very good at getting manicures together. This year my New Year's resolution is to not shop for the ENTIRE year! It has been such a blessing to take on this challenge and I am growing and learning from it each day. Plus, knowing Jessica has a whole closet of clothes I can drive down the road and borrow helps :)

Every Wednesday I host a link party about fashion, clothes, and accessories called What I Wore Wednesday. Come on by and link up any post related to fashion! 

If you're into DIY, you can check out my Starburst Mirror I made for $5 and the nail-head trim headboard I upholstered.
 
If food makes your heart go pitter-patter, head on over and try my Peanut-butter Balls or Texas Caviar Dip!
Or if you just want to stop by, stalk my wedding, or say hi I would love to have you!!

Thanks for having me, Jess! Love you!
Photobucket
OK - don't y'all just love Sarah?!? I know I do!! Happy Monday from sunny Florida!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great (and difficult) goal to not shop for a year. Wow! Although I barely shop anymore, so who am I to talk :) Isn't it fun to have a blog friend who's also a friend in real life?

    ReplyDelete