Tuesday, November 5, 2013

90 Seconds to Deliciousness!

Hi, loves! I'm back... with regularly scheduled blog posts {starting today}! With my schedule lately, I haven't cooked much, especially if it takes longer than 90-seconds - and I'm being 100% completely honest here. Ain't nobody go time for that! It's basically get a Rotisserie chicken from the store, steam some broccoli and pop this 90-second pouch in the microwave and call it dinner. Hey, it works and it's de-lish.

Let's talk about this quinoa and rice mixture, shall we? It's not only my new favorite side, but it's healthy too! Win-win. It goes with any and every protein - tilapia, pork chops, steak, chicken - I've had it with all of them and YUM, just yum. Do yourself a favor and go pick up a few packages... your tummy will thank me later.

Via


Want to Join Us?! YAY! Just follow these simple steps:
{E-Mail us for co-hosting opportunities!!}

1. Follow Ashley and I on Bloglovin', along with our fabulous co-host - Heather!
2. Post a recipe, picture of your meal, favorite restaurant or anything food related!  
{Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage}
3. Grab our button below and link back to our blogs.
4. Go meet some new friends and find some new recipes or restaurants to try!



Just a reminder: Please link back to both of our blogs, when linking up with Taste of Tuesday! We work hard on this linkup and it will only increase your (and our) exposure if we all help each other. From this point forward, if we notice that you're not linking back to our blogs we will have to delete your linkup. Sorry!

 Help us promote our new link up!  

Use the hash tag #tasteoftuesday on Instagram and Twitter and tag us! (IG: @ashleymbarnhill and @jessicaselie) (Twitter @ashleymbarnhill and @jessicaselie).  Oh! And if you tag us, we’ll re-tweet you! :)


Hope y'all are having a great week so far!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me, Jessica! I love co-hosting with y'all!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this before! Adding it to my grocery list for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! I am definitely going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband will not eat quinoa. He hates it. So I usually take my quinoa dishes for lunch. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. quinoa confuses me... is it like rice? i have been meaning to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend gave me one of these out of a costco pack and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I am so with you on having time to cook - it has been so not happening for me lately! I LOVE quinoa - it's a staple in my house. I will have to try this out!

    I am so glad I stumbled across your blog - I am a new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete